Discover the Benefits of Self-Managed Super
Learn how owning assets in super compared to outside super could add $174,000 to your retirement funding!
There are many great reasons why almost 900,000 Australians run their own super fund, and adding an extra $174,000 to your retirement fund is just one of them.
In these 1.5 hour seminars, our experts will share with you;
- How to save tax. Would you prefer a 0% tax rate or 46.5%?
- Whether a Self-Managed Super Fund is right for you?
- How to effectively use property as an investment in a Self-Managed Super Fund.
- How to use borrowings to actually grow your super.
- How to increase your super balance and retirement funding.
- What opportunities exist as business owners?
- That SMSF's are able to be used by employees as well.
- By attending you receive "The 7 Fundamentals to Property Investing", a free guide to buying a property
- Learn how you could pay zero tax on sale of an asset, while making a huge capital gain
You will be joined by local experts in the field of Self-Managed Super Funds, including;
- Rick Henery, May Partners SMSF specialist
- Andrew Cahill, Director of DCK Real Estate Agents
- Max Robertson, Certified Financial Planner at Life Financial Services
For additional information, please call the May Partners team on 03 5452 1155.