Since 1 July 2016, advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide personal advice to our clients in relation to superannuation and self managed superannuation funds, May Partners Pty Ltd atf May Partners Practice Unit Trust has chosen to be authorised through CPA Australia Advice.
CPA Australia Advice supports our practice in providing advice regarding:
- Establishment of SMSFs
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontribution)
- Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
- Winding up of SMSFs
The people at this practice authorised by CPA Australia Advice to provide superannuation and self managed superannuation fund advice are:
Chris Waterson – Authorised Representative No. 12 52356
Click here to view Chris' Financial Services Guide
Rick Henery – Authorised Representative No. 12 52357
Click here to view Rick's Financial Services Guide
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation, please ask to make an appointment to speak with us.
CPA Australia Advice is an Australian Financial Services Licensee.